Thursday 2 February 2017

Farmer's Wife Quilt 2016 Instalment 2

Welcome,

Wowsers, it's been a while since the last Farmers Wife EPP update ... and I haven't completed many blocks since then either. I must rectify this in 2017. 

I may try setting myself a 'one block a week' challenge. That way you can all hold me accountable and make sure I stick to it. I would have all of the blocks completed by year end and could start assembling too.

So, here are the 3 blocks that I did complete earlier in the year.
Farmer's Daughter Quilt Block 76 - Sawtooth
Completed 14 May 2016
Farmer's Daughter Quilt Block 77 - Seasons
Completed  15 April 2016
Farmer's Daughter Quilt Block 78 - Shooting Star
Completed 24 April 2016



Quilt stats to date:
  • 111 blocks - 77 completed
  • 110 cornerstones - 37 completed
  • 32 half cornerstones - 12 completed
  • 28 setting triangles - nil completed
  • 4 small setting triangles - nil completed
  • 252 sashing strips - 66 completed
  • borders - still undecided what I am going to do here

Relevant links:

I have been completing more blocks through January - I'll share those with you soon!

Thanks for popping by
Vicki

1 comment:

  1. I have been searching for someone who is EPP this quilt. Where/how did you determine your paper pieces? I have cut the templates for the fabric, but am at a loss on cutting the papers. Any help would be appreciated.

    ReplyDelete