Saturday 18 February 2017

EPP Plus+ Quilt finished

Welcome,

I finished quilting and binding the English Paper Pieced (EPP) Plus+ (Plus Plus) quilt a little while ago and finally took some photos.

I am really happy with it, it finishes at 60 x 60 inches.

I completed straight(ish) line quilting.

I varied the width between te sraight lines.

Each set of lines works from the edge, to a plus and bounces back to the edge you can see the centre of the pattern at this orange plus below

I finished it by binding it with a shot cotton that I had on hand, which after attaching I realised had not been included in the quilt - typical!
I am happy with it though, it gives it a bright touch.

As always I added a label ... always makes me smile!

I am loving the softness of these shot cottons, even hubby said he'd like the texture and thinks it would be a nice quilt to curl up under in winter.

I am putting the finishing touches to a pattern for this, I shall share this with you very soon.

Thank you for popping by
Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment