Today I'm introducing my first set of EPP Flower Worksheets, this is for my Flowers, Flowers, Flowers layout
So, you’ve collected and made your EPP flowers and have chosen your final pattern, now you have
- how many flowers do I need for a queen sized quilt?
- how many background hexagons will I need?
- how much fabric should I buy for the or edging?
This workpaper was developed to answer the above and includes the following:
- line drawings for each of 5 quilt sizes
- total number of flowers required for each quilt size
- total number of background pieces required for each quilt size
- total amount of fabric required for the flowers
- total amount of fabric required for the background for each quilt size
This information is included on the first page for each size:
Quilt sizes included:
- crib 46 x 50 inches
- throw 51 x 65 inches
- twin 67 x 97 inches
- queen 97 x 98 inches
- king 109 x 109 inches
Original patterns and calculations are for use with 1 inch hexagons, however conversions for the
following sized hexagons are included:
- ½ inch
- 3/4 inch
- 1-½ inch
- 2 inch
The second page for each size shows the layout for the quilt, this can be used to plan colour placing or to update your progress:
A free copy of the throw size is available for 4 weeks here, the full worksheet is available in my Etsy shop here.
If you use these worksheets to create a quilt please share it with me.
Thank you for popping by,