Wednesday 10 February 2016

2015 EPP Flower Swap Round Up 2 - Received

Welcome,

In the last post, here, I shared the monthly EPP flowers that I sent away to my 2015 swap partners.

I requested flowers with purple &/or pink petals with a light or white coloured centre and my swap partners came up trumps.

Below are the flowers that I received each month and will make a wonderful garden.

January flowers were from Alana in Victoria

February Flowers were from Paula also in Victoria

May Flowers came from Celine in the UK 

July I received these from Debbie in Israel  

For August Gayle sent these from the USA:

Also in August I received these two Angel flowers as a sweet surprise as I had missing flowers - thank you Angel

September flowers came from Helen in the UK

Irene from the USA sent me my October flowers 

Novemer flowers came from Janet in Canada 

December flowers came from my closest swapper, Jenny in Brisbane


I also received one more set of flowers in July from LaRee, we connected through a facebook group and swapped flowers:



Thank you to my 2015 swap partners, I can't wait to see what 2016 brings.

Thanks for popping by
Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment