Tuesday 20 October 2015

September EPP Flower Update

Welcome,

This update is a little late, but I am pleased to say that the flowers were completed and posted promptly



I made these for Maggie in Ohio USA. She asked for civil war fabric flowers.  These are not fabrics that I have in my stash and I wasn't 100% sure what I was looking for, I hope she's happy with them.



I made these two to add to my flower garden



I'm still loving the variations of pink and purple, I now have 33 flowers.



I am beginning to think about what setting I will use for these for my bed sized quilt.  There are so many options out there - for just a few, check out my pinterest board.
I'm fairly sure that I have got idea's for one layout a week for a year - maybe that's a challenge to myself!!

Once that decision is made I'll know how many flowers I actually need!


----------------------------------
I also completed a friendship flower to send to Patty who recently lost her husband of 50 years, this was arranged by one of the ladies in the English Paper Piecing group on facebook



We all made flowers with yellow centres for friendship and joy with blue petals for health and healing.

I've already completed my October flowers but I'll wait until I know they've been received before I share them with you.

Thanks for popping by,
Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment