Sunday 2 August 2015

English Paper Piecing Hexie Flower Swap Update

Welcome 

Today I'm doing a round up of the hexie flowers I've received through the Hinchy Flower Swap that I joined in January this year.

 Each month we get allocated a partner, to make and send two flowers to.  The flowers in the top row above are the ones I have received, the bottom row has the ones I've made for myself.
We get to specify the flower colours - mine are pinks and purples with a light coloured centre.
This is the first swap I've been involved with, my return success rate has been 50% - I find this a little disappointing, surely people intend to send flowers when they join up.
Anyway, I'm happy, as I make a couple for myself each month too and the garden is growing slowly, which is fine as I have two other EPP project on the go and more itching to get out of my head!

I have recently found some groups on facebook where people are swapping, but I don't want to over commit.  I have yet to decide how many people I will swap with on there, but the garden will continue to grow.

Thanks for stopping by
Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment